I've only done one wishlist post before (this Topshop one a long time ago) but it was so much fun to put together and, as Autumn is rolling around, I would like some new things in my wardrobe so took to the Missguided New In Section for a browse and quickly found these lovely things.
Note to any students out there, if you like anything here and fancy buying it hold off for a week or two as Missguided normally (along with most other high street retailers) have 20% off the week the student loans come in - very clever and very dangerous haha! Follow me on Twitter as I'll tweet when the discount starts.
Now on to the good stuff!
1. Grey Off the Shoulder Dress - A nice balance of cosy and polished.
2. Button Up Denim Skirt - Have wanted one of these skirts for a while and this one is so affordable!
3. Teal Ribbed Halter Dress - Love the shape of this and think it would be so nice with thick black tights and black heeled boots.
4. Collarless Grey Wool Coat - I'm in desperate need of a new coat and I think this one is so versatile as it could be worn casually in the day time or smartened up depending on what look you want.
5. Nude Turtleneck Long Sleeved Top - One of my faves! So clean and simple and a top I think I would get so much wear out of.
6. V Neck White Vest - Another basic piece I would wear non stop. I love the shape of this particular one.
7. Tight Red Strappy Midi Dress - I'm always drawn to red in the Autumn and Winter and I just love the back detail in this dress.
8. Teal Crossover Body - Something slightly more risqué but I think this would be so flattering on.
9. Nude Scoop Back Body - You can blame Kim Kardashian for my (and I think the rest of the world's) recent love for nude clothing. I think it's such a chic alternative to black or white and I think this would look so nice with what's left my summer tan.
10. Black Mesh Appliqué Crop T-Shirt - Love the detail on this little top and I think it would look great on a night out.
11. Long Deep Grey Cardigan - I bought a similar cardigan to this last year in black and I get so much wear out of it. The grey seems simply necessary, no?
12. Metallic High Neck Vest - I love this one so much! The shape, the material, the colour.. I may just end up buying this one!
13. Drop Hem Black Vest - A similar shape to the metallic one, I think this is something a bit different to what we're used to seeing but still nice and simple.
14. Curved Hem Cropped Black Jumper - Cropped jumpers are something I've always loved but never actually purchased. I think they're so flattering on most body shapes and so much less frumpy than the average plain jumper.
15. Black Culottes - Possibly my favourite piece of this entire post - I would wear these day or night and think they're so different and sophisticated.
16. Crossover Black Bralet - Paired with the culottes and black strappy heels I think this would make such a pretty outfit for a night out.
Anything you like from this list or any other stores you think I should check out for the new season? Make sure to check out my Kylie Jenner inspired YouTube video if you haven't already and let me know what you think. It's my very first video so any support would mean so much to me.
Thanks for reading!